Wok Stir Fry Operational Sequence
The operational sequence for wok stir frying is as follows:
1) Preheat the wok dry to very hot.
2) Add some oil and swirl it about (carefully).
3) Add and fry the dry aromatics: spices, herbs and the like.
4) Push the aromatics up the side of the wok, add the protein(s) and stir fry to about three-quarters done. Then transfer the aromatics and proteins to a warm plate.
5) Add and heat more oil, add the veggies and stir fry to about three-quarters done.
6) Return the aromatics and protein to the wok and then drizzle in the liquid ingredients and remaining seasoning, deglaze, BTB and stir fry until the protein is done and the veggies are crisp.
7) Serve immediately on heated plates or in heated bowls.
Copyright (C) 2010The Geezergourmet.com. All rights reserved.
Website by GRAPHiNEX