|The operational sequence for wok stir frying is as follows:
1) Preheat the wok dry to very hot.
2) Add some oil and swirl it about (carefully).
3) Add and roast the dry aromatics: spices, herbs and the like.
4) Push the aromatics up the side of the wok, add the protein(s) and
5) Add and heat more oil, add the veggies and stir fry to about three-quarters
6) Return the aromatics and protein to the wok and then drizzle in
7) Serve immediately on heated plates or in heated bowls.
Copyright (C) 2010The Geezergourmet.com. All rights reserved.