Wholesale Christian Louboutin Shoes Oakley Sunglasses Polarized Lenses Stephen Curry 5 Shoes Sale Store adidas Originals NMD XR1 Shoes Cheap Mens Nike Air Max 2019 Shoes LeBron James’ jersey Yeezy Shoes Store Nike Sneaker Nike Air Force 1 Flyknit Sale Official LeBron James Lakers T-Shirts
The operational sequence for wok stir frying is as follows:
1) Preheat the wok dry to very hot.
2) Add some oil and swirl it about (carefully).
3) Add and fry the dry aromatics: spices, herbs and the like.
4) Push the aromatics up the side of the wok, add the protein(s) and
stir fry to about three-quarters done. Then transfer the aromatics and
proteins to a warm plate.
5) Add and heat more oil, add the veggies and stir fry to about three-quarters
6) Return the aromatics and protein to the wok and then drizzle in
the liquid ingredients and remaining seasoning, deglaze, BTB and stir
fry until the protein is done and the veggies are crisp.
7) Serve immediately on heated plates or in heated bowls.